Friday, March 13, 2009

Snowboarder profile: Bill Novak

I told Billy to give me "import automobile magazine girl on the hood sexy" and after falling off the truck to the left 5 times, this is the "magic" the camera captured.



Here is a video of my friend Billy. To say he rides a lot is an understatement. He rides more than anyone i know. Often times I go with. I like the way he rides because he doesn't take too long eye balling stuff and has got a lot of surf style and power. Many of his lines remind me of creek kayaking. If Billy says there arn't too many rocks (i hate hitting rocks) I take that to mean that the slope is 50% rocks and 50% snow. It is very common for him to wake up at 5:00am go for a tour (headlamp), go to work @ 8:30 am at the resort, get a couple of quick ridge hikes in for lunch break, work till 5:00 pm and do something similar the next day. We have been on a few surf trips together. (el salv, costa, baja) He use to be master of the third world dirt bag surf trip ($3 day) but has since raised the stakes ($50 day)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god, he's a sexy mug